Sell your home in Kirkwood Selling your home can be easy. Let our experienced staff help you make it happen.
Kirkwood Mountain Realty is a team of local real estate experts ready to reveal the secrets of how we can help you sell your home. From setting the price to creating marketing campaigns for traditional media and Web, we’ve got a proven plan that will match your home with the right buyers for the right price. We are committed to fast, professional and courteous personal service to help you understand and feel at ease throughout the home selling process. Our trained and certified agents specialize in the Kirkwood real estate market and are prepared to sell your home to the right buyer for the best price.
At Kirkwood Mountain Realty, we do what outstanding real estate brokers do for all their clients: provide exceptional service with extensive experience and the integrity and of a dedicated and committed sales staff. But that is only the beginning. Our unique capabilities, market knowledge, track record and marketing resources are why Kirkwood Mountain Realty has commanded a nearly 100 percent market-share of both listings and sales in the Kirkwood Valley for over 40 years. Our buyers and sellers rely on and trust us for our expertise and ability to make deals happen.
Our competitive advantages include:
- The only direct presence in the Kirkwood Valley. Two prime locations – in the heart of the Village Plaza and across from the community’s General Store.
- Since Kirkwood’s inception, we have maintained trusted relationships with homeowner’s – our best referral source
- Years of integration with the resort operating company provides the brokerage with a unique knowledge and relationship capable of reaching the resort’s guests.
- We have an email database of nearly 100,000 resort loyalists, including relationships with the Venture Capital Network we built through our prior ownership of the resort.
- Our Kirkwood real estate website presence is #1.
- We have an exclusive partnership with Vail Resorts, including a direct link from the Vail website and a prospect referral partnership with Vail lodging.
- Kirkwood Real Estate agents (four) have a combined total of 85 years in real estate sales at Kirkwood.
- We are true partners with the Kirkwood Community Association (KCA) and offer a “Community Communication Strategy” as part of our marketing efforts.
- We cross promote among our high-value ski lease and property management clients. We maintain a ski lease program to help recruit new prospects through an enjoyable seasonal lease experience.
- Direct landing page advertising through public access to complimentary Village Plaza WiFi.
- Unique digital advertising, search and geo-/psycho-targeting to generate more prospects based on customer history and preference.
Of course, we still provide all the value that you would expect in a brokerage, including:
- Prominent placement on our livekirkwood.com website, which has been completely redesigned with new user and CRM capabiilties. Search engine optimization and targeted digital advertising to reinforce our already premier web presence.
- Direct link to our website livekirkwood.com from www.kirkwood.com.
- Paid “Premier Agent” status on Zillow.com by may of our agents for superior listing agent exposure.
- Seasonal Real Estate brochures – two sided color flyers specific to KRE market, distributed in key places throughout the valley (The Lodge at Kirkwood, General Store, Kirkwood Inn, KCA office, etc.).
- Featured in the South Lake Tahoe Multiple Listing Service (MLS). We conduct MLS sponsored and promoted tours of Kirkwood properties with South Lake Tahoe agents
- MLS Syndication to all top internet real estate sales locations (e.g. Realtor.com, Trulia, Zillow, etc.).
- Full-page glossy flyers displayed on the plaza and for client presentations.
- Google Street View: Google has already videotaped and mapped Kirkwood (both real estate and ski trails).
- Open houses and open house events on major event weekends such as Labor Day.
- Winter wine and cheese, or cocoa/cookie, events for homeowner’s, resort guests, and real estate clients – in our exclusive in-valley locations.
- Occasional season pass drawings to encourage prospect traffic.
- An “in-room” Kirkwood Real Estate guide distributed throughout all properties rented by Kirkwood Lodging.
- Advertising on Facebook.
- Homeowner referral program ($500 gift card to any resort staff referring a prospect who closes on that property).
- Professional photographer for all property photos.
- Regular HTML created emails sent to our entire 100,000 in database.
- Regular agent and brokerage generated electronic communication to active prospects.
- Monthly presence in Homes and Land.
- Occasional presence on Craigslist and Tahoe Quarterly.
- Elegant KMR signage for placement on all listings